Friday, June 8, 2012

Jill Zarin Still Keeps in Touch With Alex McCord, Talks Reality TV Future


These two still keep in touch? Shocking:
At the end of Season 4 of the The Real Housewives of New York, Jill Zarin and Alex McCord didn’t even bother hiding their contempt for each other. How bad did it get? When Alex complained at the reunion that Jill talked about her behind her back, Jill quickly rectified the situation by calling Alex “a f**king bitch” straight to her face.

The season ended up being both Jill and Alex’s last. Shortly after the reunion, Bravo let both of them, along with cast member Kelly Bensimon, go. So imagine our surprise when we ran into Jill at the launch of Adrienne Maloof and Paul Nassif’s new skincare line on June 4 (the night Season 5 of RHONY premiered) and Jill told us she had been in touch with Alex and her husband Simon van Kemp that very day! Jill dished with Wetpaint Entertainment about where things with her and Alex now stand and what she misses (and doesn’t) about being on the show.

Wetpaint Entertainment: You’ve been in touch with Alex and Simon?
Jill: Yes. Tonight is the premiere of the new season and I sent them a message that said I’m thinking about you today. I wished them well.

Did they respond?
They did! They wrote back and wished me the same.

Are you and LuAnn still close?
I’m still close with both LuAnn and Cindy Barshop.

Does LuAnn miss filming with you?
That’s something you’d have to ask her. But filming for the season is done so, you know, it’s already all happened. She seems to be doing great.

Are there things you miss about being on the show?
There are. I miss the play dates. We did some really fun trips. And I loved meeting new people – I’m a very social person.

But I don’t miss the fighting. I don’t miss the drama.

Do you think you’re done with reality television?
I’m not sure. Maybe not. I could show up again. I don’t know where or on what type of show, but I’m certainly not closing the door! In the meantime, I wish the new girls on the show the best of luck.
RELATED: Jill Zarin Crashes LuAnn’s RHONY Premiere Party! Plus, Ratings Drop! And The New Ladies Talk Ramona!

1 comment:

  1. Alex does look like Herman Munster, and Jill, just go away, nobody likes you; maybe your dog does.

    ReplyDelete