Monday, June 25, 2012

Ramona Singer Calls Sonja Morgan An Airhead, Says She Has 'Diarrhea Of The Mouth!'


RadarOnline.com:
Harsh words for a best friend.

Real Housewives of New York star Ramona Singer says cast member Sonja Morgan is like a sister to her, but goes on to call her an "airhead" and says has "diarrhea of the mouth" -- and only RadarOnline.com has your exclusive sneak peek.

Only three episodes into the new season and the drama is already heating up when Ramona gets miffed because she wasn't invited to new cast member Heather Thomson's London trip, and it's Sonja that gets the brunt of her wrath.

"Sonja's my really good friend. I love her like a sister," Ramona said.

"But sometimes I feel when things happen to me, when other women are doing things to me, instead of picking a side she just tries to ride the fence or even worse take the other side."

Sonja defended herself saying she felt blindsided by Ramona and explained, "Ramona's used to getting her own way all the time. She thinks she can just snap her fingers and be like, 'You're not going on this trip,' and sometimes I have to snap her into reality and say, you know what, I'm a grownup. I make my own decisions!"

"Sonja's not supporting me. She's saying I'm wrong with my feelings. She's not, like, acknowledging my feelings. Sonja's an airhead, ok? I don’t know where her head's at," Ramona says, causing a rift in her friendship with Sonja for the first time.

"And then she goes on and on and on and doesn't make sense. She has, like, diarrhea of the mouth!"
RELATED: Real Housewives of New York City: Go Behind the Scenes of Their Sexy Photo Shoot

2 comments:

  1. That eposide makes for a great drinking game. Just take ahot whenever Ramona utters the word "London"... she is so desperate to be included it's pathetic...

    ... Carole is amazing. "Royal Tourette Syndrome"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, Ramona is looking plump. Is she aware that Pinot has calories?

    ReplyDelete