Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Kelly Bensimon Responds To Bethenny Frankel’s Well Wishes Today: ‘It’s Very Sweet Of Her’


GossipDavid.com:
On today’s episode of Bethenny Frankel‘s new daytime talk show, the former Real Housewives of New York castmate sends her regards to fellow show alum Kelly Bensimon — and in an exclusive interview with GossipDavid.com, Kelly says she appreciates the gesture but the tension between the two was much ado about nothing.

Bethenny says on today’s show, “I wish Jill [Zarin] the best. I wish Kelly the best. Honestly, it was an experience that I’ll never forget and the year with the first five of us is definitely very nostalgic.”

Kelly tells GossipDavid.com, “She didn’t have to do that. That was really nice of her. And I think that for the Real Housewives brand, that’s amazing. I had a great time filming with her. We had sick ratings. I never had animosity toward her. You shouldn’t have animosity with people you work with.

That’s not cool. You should have animosity toward an ex-boyfriend, not people you work with.”

Kelly added that it may just continue the notion that there was some massive feud, though: “I think it’s really, really nice to acknowledge that to her new fan base, and I appreciate it for whatever it is It’s very sweet of her. But at the same time, I find it very concerning, because it’s a show for entertainment so for people to make a big deal out of an altercation for television, in all honesty, it’s incredibly concerning for me….that people actually think that something for television is real. That’s been my biggest thing.”

Says Kelly: I wish people would stop making it something it wasn’t. I always wish her well. It was a job to me. I wish people would stop making it something it wasn’t. I always wish her well.”

Still, Kelly says, “It was a great time in my life, I had so much fun with it. It was a platform for me.”

And she’s definitely doing a lot of juggling as a single mom: She’s currently busy with book store appearances for I Can Make You Hot!, she’ll appear in the upcoming film Innocence, she’s heavily involved with the non-profit Generosity Water and is planning a trip to Ghana, among other happenings.
RELATED: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Kelly Killoren Bensimon

5 comments:

  1. "I never had animosity toward her. You shouldn’t have animosity with people you work with." HOLY SHIT! Crank up the generator, this nut case needs a massive dose of electro shock therapy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It used to be funny to watch Kelly make an ass out of herself, but now, it's just sad. She really needs help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This chick has WAY over drafted on her 15 minutes of fame.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The whole fucking world hates that Jill zarin! Get a job bitch and stop spending your husbands money! Hate Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Kelly needs help in a big way!!! She's not only deluded she's dangerous, not only to herself but to the people around her. How she still has a career is beyond me she needs to look at herself n GET GELP!!!

    ReplyDelete