Thursday, March 24, 2011

Tamra Barney Plans To Marry Eddie Judge


Newstime.com:
Tamra Barney plans to wed her boyfriend Eddie Judge.


The 'Real Housewives of Orange Country' star says she can't wait to marry the 37-year-old hunk - who she has dated for a year - and insists if it wasn't for her children she would already be his wife.


She said: “Within the next year we’ll be married.


“It’s all about timing right now and the kids play a huge part. If it weren’t for the kids, we’d be married right now, but we’re happy as can be; it’s happily ever after!”


The glamorous blonde – who has four children, Ryan, Sidney, Spencer and Sophia, with ex-husband Simon Barney, who she was married to for 11 years until their divorce in 2010 – went on to praise Eddie for understanding her.


She told RadarOnline.com: “It’s an insane amount of love; I have never said term ‘soulmate’ before, but we are!


“We finish each other’s sentences - I’m not the easiest person in the world and he gets me, nor does he judge. He simply says, ‘That’s my girl.’ Eddie is one of the best things that’s ever happened in my life - he’s understanding, he’s caring and he just really has a big heart.”


The 45-year-old beauty also revealed that she and Eddie have talked about having a baby together, and are prepared to adopt.


She said: “Eddie is adopted and said he’d even like to adopt. If I could, I’d do it again. I have four, I’ve been a mother since 18 and I love being a mom. It’s the only thing I really know.”

4 comments:

  1. Tamra. Haven't seen a WILD WHORE like you in a long time. Hope you get a nasty disease. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so dysfunctional and twisted.

    Eddie is only with her because he wants to be on tv. She is not his type because she is not a Gay man. Eddie has been hooking since his early teens when he use to do favors for his Gay Neighbor, James Judge. Later, after Eddie became an adult, he took on James Judge's last name and took over his practice.

    Eddie is not a lawyer. He doesn’t have an education. He is a scammer and a thief. He illegally takes money from people.

    He is now using Tamara and looking for a way to exploit her. It will be interesting to see what unfolds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very suspicious of Eddie. I'm not saying I know for sure but something doesn't seem right. Tamara is trailer park white trash so why in the world would a guy like Eddie want to marry, let alone date, a divorced older woman with three rug rats that belong to another man. Fame whore perhaps???

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'VE LIKED TAMRA SINCE THE FIRST TIME I SAW HER. I THINK SHE IS ALOT SMARTER THAN PEOPLE THINK, AND HAS DONE EVERYTHING SHE COULD TO STAY ON THE SHOW. THAT WILL SOON COME TO AN END. SHE IS CLEARLY BURNED OUT, AND WILL SOON BE DIVORCED. AS A STRAIGHT 48 YEAR OLD MALE, I CAN TELL YOU EDDIE IS GAY. SO BASICALLY SHE IS MARRIED TO A GAY GUY. I BELIEVE TAMRA HAS CROSSED OVER THE REALITY SHOW LINE, AND HAS LOST HERSELF. I BELIEVE DEEP DOWN INSIDE SHE IS A GOOD PERSON, THESE SO-CALLED REALITY SHOWS WILL STEAL YOUR SOUL, JUST TO LINE THE POCKETS OF THOSE FREAKS AT BRAVO. SAD SITUATION. LETS ASK HULK HOGAN HOW WELL THAT WORKED OUT FOR HIM. P.S. VICKIE DESTROYS RELATIONSHIPS. HOPE EVERYONE WILL STEP UP AND DO IT TO HER.

    ReplyDelete