Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Exclusive: The Truth Behind Tamra Barney's Ex And Her Husband, Simon



Rumorfix.com:
Real Housewives of Orange County's Tamra Barney is madly in love with her boyfriend Eddie Judge, but she wants to make it clear that she did not cheat on her husband with him.


"The biggest rumor that’s going on about me right now is that I ran off with my husband’s best friend," Tamra tells RumorFix exclusively. "It was started by my [ex]-husband [Simon] to make me look bad ... it’s a bad one, it’s a horrible one."


Tamra set the record straight on the rumor, telling us, "It’s not true at all, no." She continues, "Actually, the boyfriend that I have, and you’ll see him on season 6, is a very nice guy. He runs a law firm, very respectable and he was a mutual friend of mine, my business partner in real estate, and Simon had met him once or twice, as I did too, but they never were friends"

No comments:

Post a Comment