Saturday, December 26, 2015

Kristen Taekman Talks Leaving 'Real Housewives of New York'


FOXNews.com:
Former “Real Housewives of New York” star Kristen Taekman caught up with FOX411 to chat about her reality television days and her various projects.  
Taekman revealed to FOX411 why she exited the popular show.

“I feel like I had a great two year run, it was so much fun,” she gushed. “All good things come to an end; onward and upward onto new things. The beauty of it is I am still really good friends with all of the ladies, I just don’t have any of the drama anymore.”

The mom of two is thankful for her time on reality TV because it allowed her to see her kids in a different light.

“I think the beauty of it is and a lot of people say this with kids on reality TV, you really get to see your kids grow up.”

Plus Taekman won't rule out the chance for a return to reality TV.

“Never say never,” she said. “I think if something presented itself, why not, yeah!”

In August, when the infidelity website Ashley Madison was hacked, it was revealed that her husband, Josh Taekman, was a subscriber to the site. He issued a statement to US Weekly apologizing to his friends and family, “"I signed up for the site foolishly and ignorantly with a group of friends and I deeply apologize for any embarrassment or pain I have brought to my wife and family.”  

However, these days, Taekman has moved on from the scandal. She's keeping busy as she partnered with King Digital for a game called Blossom Blast Saga.

“The game is about flower, blossom, color and light and bright and happy,” she explained. “The game is great because it’s about flowers; I’m completely addicted—I got my mom addicted!”
RELATED:  Kristen Taekman Is 'Extremely Embarrassed' by Husband's Ashley Madison Account: Source

No comments:

Post a Comment