Saturday, July 4, 2015

Vicki Gunvalson Reveals Why She Collapsed After Phone Call


Inquisitr.com:
In the teaser trailer for an episode of Real Housewives of Orange County, Vicki Gunvalson found herself in the midst on a huge meltdown. What caused the reality star, who normally keeps herself together in tough situations, to finally break?

The video showed Gunvalson lying on her kitchen floor and crying uncontrollably after talking with somebody on the phone. Although the video did not reveal why Gunvalson lost it, she decided to explain herself on Twitter to help clear the air.
The exchange on social media occurred after a fan noted the timing of the release of the trailer was on Mother’s Day. “It’s the most terrible thing to have to re-live again,” Gunvalson responded. “Especially on Mother’s Day.”

Gunvalson lost her mother back in February, and it looks as though the show caught the moment when she first heard the news. Following her mother’s death, the Real Housewives of Orange County star released a statement on Instagram.
“Tonight I received a phone call that is every person’s worst nightmare. My amazing, beautiful and strong mother passed on and is now with the love of her life my father in heaven. I am who I am today, because of her. An amazing cook, organized, bold personality and had a sense of style and fashion that I adored. I miss you so much mommy! My life will never be the same without you to give me advice and your wisdom. You were so healthy and so vibrant and so beautiful. I still need you. I love you MOM.”
RELATED: It’s Over! Brooks Ayers Wins Messy Lawsuit Over Vicki’s Failed Vodka Line — Is Gunvalson Off The Hook Too?

No comments:

Post a Comment