Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Tamra Barney: RHOC Cameras Shouldn't Have Filmed a Grieving Vicki Gunvalson


ETOnline.com:
The Real Housewives of Orange County fans weren't the only ones shocked by the events of last week's episode when Vicki Gunvalson found out her mother died. Even star Tamra Judge couldn't believe the show captured the emotional moment on camera.


"In the eight years that I've been on the show, [I've] never experienced anything like that," Judge told ETonline in a new sit-down interview. "There was a time when I thought, 'OK, cameras need to go down now.' Like, this is too personal. This is too horrible. This is painful." 


Gunvalson's mother, Joanne Steinmetz, died unexpectedly at the age of 83 back in February -- just after The Real Housewives of Orange County started filming its landmark tenth season. 

But Gunvalson told Bravo's Andy Cohen she doesn't regret letting the moment play out on TV. "It's part of my reality," Gunvalson said in a pre-taped interview with the Watch What Happens Live host. "I lost my mother. I signed up for all areas of my life to be exposed — the good and the bad." 

The emotional experience was also tough on Judge, who got big news of her own at the same time -- her son's fianceĆ© was going into labor, as seen in this advanced clip of Monday night's episode. 
RELATED: Vicki Gunvalson Mother’s Death Scene Upsets RHOC Fans: EXCLUSIVE

No comments:

Post a Comment