Monday, July 6, 2015

Cynthia Bailey Reacts to NeNe Leakes' RHoA Departure: The Show Isn't About Just One Person


EOnline.com:
Out with the old and in with the new!

That's what Cynthia Bailey may be thinking when it comes to the upcoming season of Real Housewives of Atlanta.

While the model appears to be ready to go for another year, co-stars Claudia Jordan and NeNe Leakes are moving on to other projects. With so many casting changes, does Bravo's highest-rated show still have what it takes to remain on top?

"Well the show has never been about one person. It's just not what makes it work," Bailey revealed to E! News exclusively at the Essence Festival. "Sometimes you gotta change it up and mix it up. I look forward to a really great drama-filled season."

But isn't the loss of an OG Housewife extra hard? According to Bailey, it wasn't exactly a shocking announcement

"You know, I wasn't super surprised because I used to be very close with NeNe so I knew that at some point, she wanted to do other things and rightfully so because I think she has had a great run on the show," Bailey explained. "In my opinion, she will always be the original Atlanta Housewife and I wish her well."

She added, "We text back and forth…When I heard the news about her leaving the show, I shot her a text and said good luck to you. May you continue to shine. Do your thing so we are cool."
RELATED:  Cynthia Bailey And Peter Thomas Have Date Night At Pre-BET Awards Dinner Following RHOA Stars’ Cheating Video Scandal

No comments:

Post a Comment