Monday, July 20, 2015

Caroline Manzo's Daughter Lauren Marries Longtime Love Vito Scalia


USmagazine.com:
Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Scalia! Lauren Manzo and her longtime love, Vito Scalia, tied the knot on Saturday, July 18, the couple exclusively confirm to Us Weekly. The Manzo'd With Children star and Scalia exchanged vows at St. Cyril's Church in NYC and celebrated with a reception at the bride's family-owned The Brownstone restaurant in Paterson, N.J.

"[Today] is exactly what I always wanted," the blushing bride told Us. Scalia added: "I just want people to have fun, that’s all I want. If I leave my wedding where I had a blast but no one else had fun I’d end up being sad!"

Manzo, 27, and Scalia were feted by close family and friends, including Manzo's mom, Real Housewives of New Jersey alum Caroline Manzo, dad Albert Manzo, brothers Albie and Chris, and good friend Greg Bennett. Other Bravo stars in attendance included Jacqueline Laurita, Dina Manzo, Kathy Wakile, Melissa Gorga, and Rosie Pierri.

The longtime couple first met when Albie and Vito attended New York's Fordham University. Lauren and Vito got engaged in November 2013, and she celebrated her bridal shower with a "Say La V" themed tea party in May.

"I'm excited to see my daughter just start her life. I want her to just embrace this moment and I want to see her really, really shine," Caroline told Us. "And that’s, for me, that’s worth more than anything on the planet, to see your kids truly, truly happy."

No comments:

Post a Comment