Sunday, January 13, 2013

Lisa Vanderpump: "I Was Disgusted" by Faye Resnick's Behavior


Wetpaint.com:
Lisa Vanderpump says she didn't appreciate comments that Faye made about her friendship with Brandi Glanville on this week's Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

"I recall feeling rather irritated at Faye's attitude, but also powerless to defend Brandi," Lisa writes in her Bravo blog. "I was disgusted quite frankly at Faye rubbing her hands in glee, saying I relish in winding Brandi up, and incite situations then step away from them."

"On the contrary, I spend a good deal more time placating her, and calming her down," Lisa continues. "I object to that, but it begs the question where she has gleaned this information, as I have spent little, if any time, in the company of Faye and Brandi together."

Lisa isn't crazy about the insulting remarks that Kyle has made about the ladies to her friends. "And on it goes, Kyle saying that we behave like kids at elementary school," Lisa says. "Last week we were pitbulls. I can't ever remember behaving like either of those. However I do recall something similar to a pitbull at her dining table."
Lisa also points out that she admires Brandi for remaining so calm with meeting with Scheana later in the episode. "I would like to imagine that if ever I was placed in that situation, I would be as gracious as Brandi," she writes.

"To sit opposite the young woman that had been having an affair with my husband whilst you were married is not something I believe I could cope with," Lisa continues.

Somehow, we doubt Lisa has to worry, as her husband Ken seems just a tad classier than Eddie Cibrian. 
RELATED:  'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Lisa Vanderpump angers Bravo

4 comments:

  1. Faye never went beyond I'm Nicole Simpsons friend and the worlds biggest drug addict. Who gives a crap about monkey girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faye is a bitch and need to stay off the show or someone need to kick her a@@....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faye is icky. Just saw the episode mentioned where kyle has a dinner party and Faye monopolizes conversation attacking brandi (ironically saying brandi is mean and attention-seeking - I guess Faye lacks self awareness). She came over as really malicious and rude, both to Brandi and the other guests.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Faye is annoying!!! Get her off the show!!! Just hogging airtime!!!!

    ReplyDelete