Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Bitter Brandi Glanville Tells Leann Rimes To 'Go F*ck Herself'


Hey, while I in no way support adultery, women who think just their good looks and great sex will keep a man from straying are just lying to themselves. Brandi has admitted that Eddie Cibrian cheated on her with several women during their marriage, so clearly there was a problem in the marriage that had nothing to do with LeAnn Rimes. All this hate and vitriol, solely directed towards Rimes, is not only misdirected anger and bad for the kids, but just shows how messed up in the head and depressed Brandi still is:
What feud?!

"She can go f--k herself!" Brandi Glanville fired back tonight when ex-husband Eddie Cibrian's new wife, LeAnn Rimes, was brought up during a Q&A session during her book-signing for Drinking and Tweeting: And Other Brandi Blunders at Palihouse in West Hollywood hosted by Gilt City Los Angeles.
"Well, she has to, because who would want to?" the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star added naughtily.

That obviously proved to be a rhetorical question, and Glanville did admit that, sometimes, she says things and "then I go home and think about them. I have a conscience. I definitely feel bad about certain things and when I'm wrong I say sorry." 

But when someone goes after her (as seen on RHOBH), "I go 10 times harder," she said. "Especially when it comes to my family and my children—bitch, it's on!"

"Heartbreak is universal," she said, noting one of the revelations she had while writing Drinking and Tweeting. "I think for women to hear me complain about what happened to me, it makes them feel better about what they've gone through."

As for her marriage to Cibrian, which produced two sons before ending in the summer of 2009, Glanville maintains she tried her best to make it work.

"I did everything right," she recalled. "I loved so hard. I loved my children and my family was perfect. I did everything I could do for him and the boys and to make him not want to stray. So, when it happened, especially with someone as attractive as her..."

The audience laughed as Glanville trailed off purposely.

"When a man cheats on you its not about you," she concluded. "It's about notoriety. They want to be with you but they want their cake and eat it too."

But, she added, she hopes Cibrian and Rimes make it work—if only "because I don't want my kids to go through a divorce again."
RELATED:  Brandi Glanville Confronts Ex-Husband Eddie Cibrian's Mistress Scheana Marie: "I Had So Much Anxiety" About Meeting Her

14 comments:

  1. Brandi should be able to say whatever she wants to say about whomever she was the wife she has every right to be bitter for all who don't get it obviously never been in the situation so shut the fuck up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She needs to get the fuck over it already!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like I said "Obviously you have never been in the situation if you don't get it"...or maybe you screw married men so sad....you cannot put a time limit on when you need to get over your ex-husband or your kids father.

      Delete
    2. SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!

      Delete
    3. Hit the nail right on the head go find your own man or is it your self esteem is so low you have to screw a married man so so sad now you shut the fuck up and dream that someone else man will be yours....Enough said.

      Delete
    4. ...And no caps necessary lol...

      Delete
  3. Lol, are you quoting Brandi by saying "shut the fuck up" ?
    I just thought it was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. None of this changes the fact that Leann Rimes has tried to morph into Brandi. I think poor Leann needs some serious help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agree...love Brandi...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leann keeps trying her hardest to morph into Brandi, but the sad fact is, she'll never be hot unless she gets a head transplant. Girl needs to focus on having a beautiful singing voice and realize that she'll never be good looking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Le Anne can't go fuck herself, Brandy, she's too busy FUCKING your man! Now it truly is time to get over it, you bitter, sad, excuse of a women, no wonder your the bitch from hell on the show, You want to bring everyone down to be miserable like you are, just move on already, she didn't steal your man, he left on his own free will!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A bitter bitch that's getting paid for every episode keep getting that check Brandi and don't let the negativity bother you I'm sure you can still fuck your ex anytime if u choose to. Be Blessed and keep making the show interesting to watch...

      Delete