Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Brandi Glanville Opens Up About the Waitress Who Slept With Ex-Husband Eddie Cibrian


Celebuzz.com:
Brandi Glanville is taking one for the team on Monday’s special two-hour episode of Bravo’s The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, which also serves as a backdoor pilot for Lisa Vanderpump’s spinoff, Vanderpump Rules.

On the episode, the former model agrees to sit down with Scheana Marie, one of Lisa’s waitresses at her West Hollywood restaurant and a castmember on the spinoff. She also happens to be one of the women whom Brandi’s ex-husband, Eddie Cibrian, cheated with while they were married.

“I wasn’t really sure that I needed to do it,” she tells Celebuzz when she visited our L.A. studio.

“But at the same time, it was very uncomfortable for Lisa having to shuffle her around and [Scheana] really wanted to talk with me. So, there was this elephant in the room and I’m like, ‘Oh, damn it.” And I sat with her.”

So, how did it go? “I didn’t really need to know the small details she told me. It was kind of like [mimics being stabbed in the stomach]. It is what it is,” she says.

Glanville also talks about her fallout with “horrible” Adrienne Maloof
RELATED: OK or Not OK: Brandi Glanville Donates Wedding Gown From Failed Marriage to Eddie Cibrian

1 comment: