Monday, January 7, 2013

Eleven Questions with Lea Black


InTouch.com:
Following last week’s explosive Real Housewives of Miami reunion show, In Touch sat down with Lea Black, who wanted to tell her side of the story and set the record straight about where things stand with her co-stars. 
 
Did you feel attacked during the reunion?
"I was attacked."
 
What are all of the accusations you would like to defend yourself against/clear up?
"I was successful before I met my husband. My son is very socially acceptable. My marriage is rock solid. And the alternative to aging is death."
 
What hurt you the most?
"The silence of my friends."
 
Who did you make peace with at the end?
"I am at peace with myself and the majority of the girls."
 
Who are you still talking to now?
"I've been busy editing Lea’s Little Black Book, my mystery novel, and launching theworldofleablack.com, so haven't been in communication with anyone from the show."
 
How are you and Marysol?
"Distantly friendly. Like we were before Season 1 except for a few misunderstandings and hurt feelings along the way."
 
Would you do the show again?
"I'm just trying to get through today."
 
What did you learn about yourself?
"That I can stay true to myself regardless of the distractions."
 
How much work have you gotten done (botox, etc.)? 
"My neck 10 years ago and nothing since, except for 8 stitches on my forehead for a recent accident."
 
What other Housewives city is your favorite? What other Housewife is your favorite?
"Beverly Hills, and as for my favorite Housewife... I couldn't pick just one, but Phaedra (Real Housewives of Atlanta) is a hoot."
 
Do you think Miami is the best of all the Housewives? 
"I think it’s the most exciting and beautiful city. I think the show is so different that one can't compare to the others."

No comments:

Post a Comment