Friday, January 25, 2013

Kandi Burruss Releases New Song: "Baby I'm Good"

Wetpaint.com:
It’s been several months since we’ve heard a new track from the wonderfully talented Kandi Burruss, but after seeing this snap of The Real Housewives of Atlanta star hard at work in the studio, we knew it couldn’t be long ‘til she dropped a new song. And as fate would have it, now we have the privilege of bringing you her latest tune, “Baby I’m Good.”

The upbeat tune is a departure from one of her more recent hits, “Fly Above,” but it’s clearly a reflection of her current loved-up state — all thanks to fiancé Todd Tucker, we bet.
Some of the “aww-worthy” lyrics include, “I just wanna sit back, relax / Baby why don’t you rub my back /  Spend the love time with my man / Baby oh yeah, like that / I just wanna stay home, make love, I’m longing for your touch / Watch a flick and cuddle up, doing nothing is enough.”

Clearly, Kandi is more than satisfied with her new boo, and considering all that she’s been through over the past few years, we’re overjoyed to see her lovin’ life again.
RELATED: What Does Kandi Burruss Think of Kenya Moore’s Song, “Gone With the Wind Fabulous”? Check Out Her Surprising Answer! (VIDEO)

No comments:

Post a Comment