Friday, April 6, 2012

Sheree Whitfield Fired From RHOA?!?, Bob Whitfield Dating Atlanta Blogger (And Rival)???


If this news is true (damn, who knew about the incredible long line of haters Sheree has in the Atlanta area?) than I guess all that drama Sheree tried to create for herself this season just didn't work:
The streets are buzzing here in Atlanta and I’m not answering my phone no more today with questions swirling around the sudden firing of Sheree Whitfield from the Real Housewives of Atlanta(allegedly)! I guess people are calling me because I have personal relationships with some of the ladies. Sheree Whitfield was NOT one of them, unfortunately lol. Lawd, now wait a minute, I joke about She By Sheree now and then but this is shocking news even to me! I can not believe this and I need to find me a bag of white cheddar popcorn and a pepsi to calm my nerves!


Here’s the Tea! Sources are saying that she was flown out to New York City and thats when Bravo gave her the news that they will not be re-newing her contract on The Real Housewives of Atlanta. I guess her going to court with Bob begging for money, the empty dirt pile at Chateau Sheree and more was NOT enough to make for a good story line. It was like every move she made on the show backfired on her.This is still very sketchy news but as more develops, I will let you guys know! I feel sorry for my fellow Clevelander if this is true! I remember a few months back a casting director contacted me asking me if I was interested, umm no! My nerves too bad and I like going in on the ladies as I watch and tweet lol! I don’t want to be the one people are talking about,hell nawl! I also heard that there is one more that will be let go as well. I wonder will my girl Marlo Hampton(cast member to the show) get offered a permanent spot now? How do you feel about this news?
RELATED: Why Sheree Whitfield Got Fired From Real Housewives, A Tribute

6 comments:

  1. I'll miss that awesome badonkey donk booty of hers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim you should stop bragging about that 10k ring everyone knows it,s a big CZ!!!!!!!!.Kroy only makes 500.000 a year plus he is a 3rd stringer on the team,my husband has never heard of him ,he watching all NFL games.I hope Sheree did get fired she has been so two faced this season.Sheree has done so much not to have anything;SHE BY Sheree,dancer,actress,big house with a big hole.Cynthia you are a very weak and stupied for PETER your family was there when you were crying about the drink money for your wedding,yet you let him talk about your sister.Peter closed the bar right before the wedding. You are so tuff with everyone else and 2 faced.Peter is using you for the money!!You and your master NENE SHOULD GET FIRED TOO!!!!Peter has told you that u can get off the train anytime and walking out of the grand opening was a slap in your face.NENE you thougth men would fall at your big feet no one has and your new friend is only after parntership for business remember you,re so RICH!!!!.One last thing Kroy you cnnot make a Ho into a housewife.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with everything you just said.....Kim only has some money because of her corny song.

      Delete
  3. jUST WANT TO SAY THAT THE MOST BORING SHOW IS BETHENNY FRANKEL...WHO CARES...

    ALSO, DOES ANYBODY REALLY WATCH KATHY GRIFFIN, SHE IS NOT FUNNY OR INTERESTING.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I HAVE FOLLOWED THE ATLANTA HOUSEWIVES EVERY SEASON. I CAN SAY THAT IT IS NOT THE SAME. I REALLY LIKE YOU PHAEDRA. CANDY IT SEEMS SO STUPID THAT YOUR MOTHER MADE SUCH A BIG DEAL OVER THE STRIPPER BUT WAS SO OPEN TO BE AT YOUR SEX TOY PARTY. LET'S BE FOR REAL SHE NEEDS TO CHILL, STAY HOME AND RELAX. THERE IS A TIME TO BE A MOTHER. SHE CAN SUPPORT YOU FROM. SHE NEEDS TO LET YOU ENJOY LIFE. NENE, YOU ARE GETTING TO BE SICKING. A BIRD THAT FLIES HIGH HAS TO COME BACK DOWN TO EAT. DON'T LET THE MONEY GET TO YOUR HEAD. YOU'LL END BACK UP IN ATHENS JUST AS IF YOU HAD NOT A PENNY TO YOUR NAME IF YOU ARE NOT GREATFUL ENOUGH TO KEEP YOUR SELF RESPECT WHICH I THINK YOU LOST LONG TIME AGO. YOU LOOK LIKE A FOOL. YOU NEED TO WATCH THE SHOW AND REALLY SEE HOW YOU LOOK. YOU GIVE SOMETHING OTHER THAN THAT SMILE TO OLD BOY. YOUR NOT THAT CUTE TO GET THOSE GIFTS BY USING YOUR LOOKS. SHAREE, PLEASE COME DOWN TO EARTH. YOU CAN NOT AFFORD TO PLAY WITH THE BIG GIRLS ANYMORE. GET YOU SOMEWHERE STABLE FOR YOUR KIDS EVEN IF ITS IN THE HOOD. I UNDERSTAND. A LOT OF US UNDERSTAND. YOU REALLY LOOK CRAZY BECAUSE THAT MATRESS IN YOUR SONS ROOM WAS ON THE FLOOR. I AM A SINGLE MOTHER OF THREE AND I HAD ENOUGH LOVE FOR MY KIDS THAT WHEN I COULD SEND THEM TO THE BARBER I CUT IT MYSELF. YOU SON HEAD WAS A MESS AND YOU HAD YOUR WEAVE DONE. SORRY ASS MOTHER. THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE. THERE WAS ALSO NO WAY YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT YOUR SONS SHOES WERE TOO SMALL. YOU BOUGHT THREE SIZES LARGER THAN WHAT HE HAD ON. THEY SHOULD TAKE THOSE KIDS. HAVE A YARDSALE, WORK FOR KIM, DO ANYTHING TO MAKE SURE YOUR KIDS HAVE. SEE THE WHORE NENE WAS. SHE STAYED WITH GREG TO SHE COULD DO FOR HERSELF. DON'T BE A WHORE FOR FREE. WHY YOU CAN'T GET NO MAN TO HELP YOU? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? GET YOUR ASS OFF THE SHOW SPEND TIME WITH YOUR KIDS. GET YOUR SELF TOGETHER, CHANGE THAT NASTY ATTITUDE AND DO WHAT YOU GOT TO DO TO MAKE SURE YOUR KIDS GOT JUST AS EXPENSIVE SHOES AS YOU GOT. DO YOUR OWN HAIR AND TAKE YOUR KIDS TO THE BEAUTY SHOP/BARBER. IT'S OKAY. FORGET BOB YOU DO YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You all do know this is REALITY TV which this day in age equals to nothing more then these people being little puppets for BRAVO to make that money! Some of y'all are so serious about going in on NENE & her claiming to be RICH! If she wants to say she's rich let her. If she don't bring the drama...the show will be extremely boring!

    I love how all of a sudden Kim found love & she wanna act like she's above everyone else. I guess she don't remember the whole BIG Poppa incident she was in for the last 2-3 seasons!

    Or Sheree calling NENE out about her claimimg to be rich...well, NENE is the only one showing how she makes her money other than getting paid from Bravo (except for Phaedra). We saw NeNe pay for her son's charger in full...I still don't know what Sharee does for a living? We all know she doesn't get child support! Just saying...

    I'm for team NeNe! She has been loud & ghetto from jump street, but also real! Can't knock her for being the same way 4 seasons later...

    PS: everyone changes when they come into money....how can you not!

    ReplyDelete