Monday, April 2, 2012

Bethenny Frankel: I’m Not Getting Divorced


RumorFix.com:
Bethenny Ever After star Bethenny Frankel is shutting down reports that her marriage is in turmoil and that her husband Jason Hoppy might divorce her. The rumors were started after In Touch Weekly reported that Hoppy stormed out of the couple’s Tribeca apartment earlier this year after a fight, checking into a nearby hotel.


The reality star and business mogul put out a blog acknowledging that her marriage hasn’t been the smoothest, but maintaining her dedication to making it work.


I know you have all been worried about my relationship, and the show got off to an emotional rocky start, but isn’t life like that? Sometimes we cringe, sometimes we get anxiety, but ultimately, we buckle up, hold on, and get to the next place.


I love my husband and my family. Relationships may not have always been my strong point, but I am dedicated to my marriage, to being a better person every day, and to being open and honest in the hopes of helping myself — and hopefully many of you. This show is about being truthful and giving you a slice of my life during that time period.


This week I celebrate my second wedding anniversary which I am so proud of. I work on being a mother, I work on being a wife, I work on being a good friend and employer, and I work on being a success in business. If all of this comes easy to someone else than more power to them.


It appears the couple is trying to work out the kinks; good for them.
RELATED: Sneak Peek of Bethenny Ever After Season 3, Episode 7: Bethenny Gets Attacked by the Press

No comments:

Post a Comment