Friday, April 27, 2012

LuAnn De Lesseps On Having A Baby


HuffPo.com:
We'll have to wait until June to meet the new cast of "The Real Housewives of New York," but a sneak peek suggests that Season 5 is full of surprises -- which may include a baby.

“There is nothing that would make me happier than having a baby together,” Countess LuAnn de Lesseps tells boyfriend Jacques in the preview.


And LuAnn confirms that it's still a possibility that her children, Victoria and Noel, may get a new sibling.


“Well, you know what? We have talked about [having a baby]," LuAnn told me on the set of "New York Live." "We are thinking about it, and you will have to watch to see what happens. The good news is, I still can have children.”

The New York cast has finished shooting and the episodes are currently being edited, so none of the members knows what will make it into the season, but one thing is for sure: LuAnn does miss the ladies who will not be returning (though she claims that fellow "Housewife" Ramona Singer blackmailed and threatened her). 

“I do miss them,” says LuAnn. “We are together for four seasons, so we made friendships, and of course I will always miss the girls. But we have a new cast and it’s a very exciting season; there’s a lot of drama going on. It’s an interesting group of girls. They are very different from the other cast, but I like all the new girls. I get along with them. [But] I still have my issues with Ramona.” 

5 comments:

  1. Uh, a baby? At her age??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck trying to have a baby at her age.... and how can you say you can still have kids, ah sorry luv doesnt work like that.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's 46! She's delusional to think she can still conceive. Sorry Countess, but your eggs are more expired than the carton that's been languishing in my fridge for the last several years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um ...my sister had her second at 47 NATURALLY, so it can happen.

      Delete
  4. Don't give up Luann! I had my child at 48.5 using my own eggs depsite being told I had no chance. I used IVF and also acupuncture, DHEA supplement and took a pre-natal vitamin supplement.

    ReplyDelete