Monday, April 2, 2012

Melissa Gorga Says Her Relationship With Teresa Giudice Is A “Work In Progress”


Babble.com:
You know, I’ll tell you that if I was on a hit reality show and my family members (including my sister-in-law) would try to cash in on my success by coming on the show and try to steal the spotlight away from me, I’d hate that. And them.


Melissa Gorga, who will always be famous for her association with sister-in-law Teresa Giudice, gave an interview with Housewives expert and bigger Lynn N Chicago. Reading the interview, I must say Lynn was being very nice. Mel talks about the upcoming season of the Real Housewives of New Jersey (set your DVRs now), her kids, he relationship with Teresa, and her sisters presumably creating fake Twitter accounts to mock Teresa and her fans.


It’s like these women are stuck in high school, right? Here are some highlights of the interview:


On how she is going to get her tush kicked in the upcoming season of the RHONJ: “Season 4 will continue to follow everyone as they pursue their passions and develop and launch new businesses, but the season is really about family dynamics and friendships.”


On shamelessly putting her kids in front of the cameras: “Of course everyone’s children make appearances and that’s always something fans love to see. We also head to the west coast on a trip, where A LOT happened and I think fans will be shocked when they see that trip. It’s going to be a season with a lot of surprises.”


On how she’s scared of Teresa: “My relationship with Teresa is and probably always will be a work in progress, but we put our differences aside when it comes to the kids.”


On her jealousy over Teresa’s Celebrity Apprentice gig: “Yes. We have been trying to watch each week. It’s been fun to watch and I can’t believe how intense the boardrooms and challenges are getting. I think Teresa being quiet is more of a strategy than anything else.”


Honestly, I’d expect more from Lynn here. The interview is a bit of a bore and the answers sound very pre-scripted. Yawn! Sorry, but Melissa just comes off as one of those girls you knew from high school who 15 years later still dresses the same way and, well, hasn’t progressed much but wants you to know that she has a successful career working as a teller at Bank of America. The same applies to Melissa and her singing career, if you know what I mean. Thoughts?
RELATED: Thank You Jesus! 10 Reasons We Love ‘RHONJ’s’ Melissa Gorga (Photos)

No comments:

Post a Comment