Monday, May 30, 2011

Vicki Gunvalson's regrets on 'Real Housewives of Orange County': 'I hurt Donn a lot'


Damn right you did:
While Vicki Gunvalson filed for divorce back in October of last year, it's all now unfolding on Bravo's "The Real Housewives of Orange County." And the O.C. housewife has some regrets about how she handled the situation on-camera.


"I hurt Donn a lot by exposing all of the things that I did," Vicki tells E!Online. "Which I never meant to do. The unfortunate part is I started talking to Tamra [Barney] in confidence, and you tend to forget that there's a microphone on and she's like, 'What's wrong with you, what's wrong with you, what's wrong with you? You're not yourself.' And I just started unloading. And the cameras caught it."


Vicki says her divorce isn't final and it doesn't sound as if she has her heart set on making it that quite yet.


"We're very cordial," she says. "We hope we're making the right decision. We're not legally divorced yet. We're in the process, we're doing mediation. I love Donn, I respect Donn, I want the best for Donn. If I'm it, then we'll stay together. If I'm not it, then we won't. Right now we're just proceeding with the separation and that's where we're at right now."

8 comments:

  1. sup skankyB? your white trash trollin little azz is late to the party!! whats the matter, cant afford the internet anymore?!! get a life crazzy wh*re!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EFC=BSC!!!! LOSER C*NT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicki I hope the best for you and your family. Don seems like a great guy. I know in life there is challenges in all relationships. I believe you still love him and he has love for you. Sometimes in life your love bank gets low in a relationship with your spouse, but it doesn't have to stay that way. Hopefully you two can work things out and work on restoring your marriage and not run from it. I know some times people want to flight when things get tough. But, I believe with God's help you both can make this work. Try to take things slow and not rush into anything to fast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicki is sooo annoying. Her and Trailer Trash Tamera need to leave the show. They are killing it with their jealously, negativity and lies. Both need to mind their own business. I wish they would disappear from the media. TTT is disgusting and needs to get a job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. jobs are for ugly women who dont have a man that cares enough about them to take care of them :) true dat!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vicki stop trying to be the man in the family, you cry the blues about your relationship with Don, but treat him worse than your dog. Don find a woman that can love and respect you. Vicki your children can't get far enough away from your controlling out of alcohol antics, soo embarrassing!!!
    Tamera is such a slut, fake, bad mother bitch, hate her on the show. Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard. Waiting for Eddie to growup and dump the cow.
    Simon got out while he was still sane, good for you Simon, and whar a fantastic father you are.

    ReplyDelete
  7. STFU stupid idiot!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vicki is now regretting hurting Donn? Wow,I can tell the way she drools all over Brooks.She sure did jump into that "relationship" quickly.I think Brooks just likes the TV time. If she had ever given Donnn the time of day and treated him the way she does Brooks then their marraige would have been fine.She treated Donn like crap! I wish Donn all the best.

    ReplyDelete