Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Teresa Giudice Debuts 2nd Cookbook


NwiTimes.com:
Teresa Giudice is spicing up the food scene with her latest cookbook.


Giudice, star of Bravo's "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" is serving up authentic Italian fare, a good dose of humor and sensible kitchen advice in the new "Fabulicious! Teresa's Italian Family Cookbook."


'"Fabulicious!' combines my two passions which are food and family," said Giudice, during a recent phone interview.


The book, which hits store shelves this week, features 60 recipes inspired by dishes made by her Italian-born mother and other family members.


Giudice will embark on a book tour starting this week and is scheduled to make an appearance in the Chicagoland area. She'll do a book signing 6:30 p.m. Friday at The Book Stall in Winnetka, Ill.


"I'm so excited about this book," Giudice said. "I started working on it right after 'Skinny Italian.'"


Last year her first cookbook "Skinny Italian" ranked as a top seller on the New York Times book list.


"I'm already thinking about my next cookbook because I have so many more recipes," she said.


For Giudice, cooking every day is not a chore.


"No matter what I'm doing, I always make time to make homemade meals because I learned from my mom when you cook from the heart your whole entire family feeds off the love that you're giving them."

1 comment:

  1. In my opinion, after watching tonight's show it is blatantly obvious....Dina is threatening to continue to not speak to her family if Caroline or Jacqueline does not keep silent on Teresa's lies! Why else would she put out statements "silence is golden"

    I could never set back ans watch someone tell my sister "bring it on" "shut up"

    It looks like Teresa has rubbed off on Dina! Withholding communication and love is a form of emotional abuse. Wake up Dina! Dina how did you feel watching someone yelling and baiting your sister? Staying out of it does not require reminders "silence is golden"

    ReplyDelete