Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Starcasm Sucks!

STARCASM SUCKS!!!

For the record I make sure to always give credit to websites from whom I get stories on the Housewives from. Until recently no one has had a problem with my use of their stories until Starcasm.net, which after a couple of years of publishing stories (and always giving credit to) is suddenly coming down on yours truly with DMCA violations. This sucks twofold. First, as I just mentioned I've never once written a post here where I got info from another blog without giving credit to said blog via a link. Two, I do this for fun, because I love the Housewives franchise and I like to offer my views to the world and see what other 'Housewives' fans think. I don't make a dime off of this website because I like to write and it's really just a hobby. But Starcasm.net, a website I stopped visiting like a month ago when they hit me with their first DMCA violation (via Blogger) apparently has nothing better to do then bother me and threaten this blog's existence....really now, get a life. Besides that, there's really not much I can do besides not printing their work (which I've already done and while they continue to pick on me, delete previous posts I got from them), but putting them on blast for wasting of time and energy in going after a small-time blogger does make me feel a little better.

1 comment:

  1. Romona......what a friggin psycho.... a high strung yappy dog that you just want to put down.

    ReplyDelete