Friday, May 6, 2011

NeNe Leakes Defends Her Celebrity Apprentice Behavior


WetPaint.com:
After the altercations NeNe Leakes has gotten herself into both on Real Housewives of Atlanta, and now on Celebrity Apprentice, she's been pretty widely painted as a bully who uses her size to physically dominate her victims, but hey now, it's not NeNe's fault she's 5'10" and towers over everyone!


In a recent radio interview with The Russ Parr Morning Show, NeNe disagreed with the bully label, and disputed accusations that she was only chosen for Celebrity Apprentice to be branded the villain.


"I'm on the show because I am very popular and Mr. Donald Trump handpicked me himself," she insisted. While it may be easy to tab NeNe as the most outwardly aggressive of the women, she certainly doesn't have a reputation for being a villain. She has proven her business savvy on the show (she's now in the final 7), and is often praised by the Donald and her teammates.


"I'm not bullying anybody," she added. "I stand up for what I believe in, and I'm very honest, and I always tell the truth. I'm not a liar, I'm not manipulative, and I don't stab you in your back, because I will stab you in your chest."


Whoa. Well, take note, Star. At least when NeNe attacks, you'll know it.
For the record, LaToya Jackson, who first accused NeNe of being a bully on Celebrity Apprentice, has since made up with the Hotlanta Housewife, and the two are now friends. First Kim and now LaToya? NeNe seems to be the queen of on-again-off-again frenemies.


She admitted to the radio hosts that being on a show with other people wasn't really her vibe, and revealed that she'll hopefully be getting her own show "soon."

1 comment:

  1. NeNe, you delusional BITCH! You and that nut job Kelly from New York should run off to scary island and look for Santa Claus under the golden rainbow, are you processing this......HEFFER!!

    ReplyDelete