Friday, May 13, 2011

Alexis Bellino Denies Having Eating Disorder


RumorFix.com:
Real Housewives of Orange County star Alexis Bellino is setting the record straight with RumorFix on recent reports that she is struggling with an eating disorder, and wants to clear a few things up.


The svelte 34-year-old mother of three says a Life & Style magazine interview misrepresented her words to make it look like she still has a serious eating disorder, when the truth is she has been in recovery over the past ten years.


"Firstly, I never said I eat 900 calories a day. They asked me what my diet is like and I said that if I overdo it on one day, the next day I will cut back and eat healthier. They came up with that figure. The bowl of ice cream I just had with my kids is probably more than 900 calories! I don't count my calories, ever," she told RumorFix exclusively.


"Secondly, I never said I don't eat dessert," she continues. "I LOVE dessert, and I have to eat something sweet after every meal. It's just that if it's a big dessert, I'll put salt and pepper on half so I don't eat it. Last night I ate my dessert AND my husband's!"


"It's all about balance, and I am healthy and balanced!" she tells RumorFix.
RELATED: Alexis Bellino Battling Eating Disorder Since Age 12

2 comments:

  1. Honey, I'm sure they'll still be lining up for your $5 lap dances at "Cruisin Chubbies" gentlemens club.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find her timing to come out with this story very suspect! It's obvious she is in competition with Peggy - Peggy says she struggled with PPD, so Alexis will "up" her one and say she has an eating disorder. Alexis Bellino makes me sick and I hope her and her loser husband are off the show after this season.

    ReplyDelete