Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Teresa Giudice Creates Blog, Talks 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' Rumors


Examiner.com:

Teresa Giudice is taking yet another opportunity to share her thoughts -- and also squash some of the rumors out there about her life. The star of Bravo's "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" has created a new website, and in it she takes advantage of the opportunity to take on some of the latest rumors regarding her life. Rather than address any of them specifically, she is choosing to instead take the high road:
"I'm not jealous of anyone. I am so blessed to have a great life, a great family, and my health (and I think I look pretty good for having 4 kids). I just turned in my second book 'Fabulicious' to the publisher. My first 'Skinny Italian' just went into its 4th printing. And I think you can tell from all the photos online that Bravo didn't fire me. "
Teresa has indeed been spotted recently with camera crews for the upcoming third season of the show, which will return in some capacity next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment