Monday, November 15, 2010

Tamra Barney: 'I'm Dating Again'


DigitalSpy.com:
The Real Housewives Of Orange County's Tamra Barney has stated that she has moved on from her recent split from husband Simon by beginning to date once again.

In an interview with Us magazine, the reality star revealed that her boyfriend Eddie has no problem lavishing her with gifts.

"My boyfriend just bought me a new car for my birthday, BMW 335i Convertible, so I may be done for the year," she joked.

Barney added that she plans to spend the holidays relaxing at home with her new beau.

"We just got back from Spain, so we're just going to stay home and relax and enjoy each other."

The Real Housewives Of Orange Country is to return for a new season in 2011 on Bravo.

1 comment:

  1. Dating again need some techniques
    I like this for that
    http://thetaoofbadass.com/special/goldfish/?utm_expid=42889565-4&utm_referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lookingforgirlfriendtodate.com%2F2013%2F03%2F21%2Flooking-for-girlfriends%2F

    ReplyDelete