Saturday, November 13, 2010

Cynthia Bailey Gives A Lesson On Dealing With Your Ex



I'm not going to lie: the scene with Cynthia and Leon was one of the best I've ever seen on "Housewives". Ex's bickering over their kids could take a lesson or two from Cynthia and Leon:
How do you broach the topic of remarriage with an ex? Bravo's "Real Housewives of Atlanta" offers one approach--and it's (shockingly) drama-free. 

On a recent episode of the hit show, Real Housewife Cynthia Bailey confides in her ex-fiance (and father of daughter Noelle), actor Leon Robinson, about marrying her then-boyfriend, restaurateur Peter Thomas.

When she tells Robinson that she's considering marriage with her new beau, Robinson asks, "Have you told him that you can't wait to marry him?"

Responds Bailey: "Well I think I have. I told him he's gonna be 50 this year and I don't wanna just play house...that's not very romantic, huh?" (Bailey and Thomas have have since wed).

In a later voice-over, Bailey says, "Me and Leon have this great relationship. We've created this amazing love child together. We were never married, but we were engaged...I know it's kind of weird getting marital advice from someone that I was actually supposed to marry, but he knows me better than anyone."

No comments:

Post a Comment