Saturday, November 13, 2010

Ramona Singer: Motherhood Has Changed Bethenny


Starmagazine.com:
The Real Housewives of New York City is all about drama but Ramona Singer says her costar Bethenny Frankel has a new focus: motherhood!


"I think children ground you and bring out the warmth out in you and I know Bryn has done that for Bethenny," Ramona tells Star of her pal's 6-month-old baby girl. She gushed, "Bryn's beautiful and funny. Bryn has really changed Bethenny."


Ramona also says she can relate to Bethenny's current conundrum of whether to go for Baby #2. "I think she should do what makes her comfortable. I only had one child, I have a little bit of regret now." Ramona revealed her advice to Bethenny: "I think you need to do what makes you happy because a happy mother makes a happy child and happy husband."


Finding time to have another baby may not be easy for workaholic Bethenny, who just signed on for the upcoming reality show Skating With The Stars. Ramona says she can't wait to watch the Dancing With The Stars spinoff. "I'm a little nervous for her. I hope she doesn't fall!"

No comments:

Post a Comment