TV bosses have confirmed that the new series of The Real Housewives of Cheshire WILL go ahead as planned on Monday night - despite bombshell allegations made about the show’s newest star.RELATED: ‘Secret’ husband of newest Real Housewives of Cheshire star Ester Dee hits out at ‘sick’ show as it’s revealed HE bankrolls her celeb lifestyle
New Real Housewife Ester Dee is at the centre of the drama after her “secret” husband John Temple came forward to state he had no idea she was filming the show - with another man at her side, Cheshire-based property millionaire, Rob Lloyd.
Fellow millionaire John spoke out in The Sun on Sunday about Ester, who he says he married in 2015, and claims that he bankrolls the Czech-born blonde’s lavish lifestyle.
But in publicity interviews for the show, Ester, 32, stated that she is engaged to her fiance Rob, 53, who she lives with in Macclesfield, after meeting him in 2012.
Former au pair Ester has a two-year-old daughter Bertie and is now a “full time housewife” in Cheshire.
She told the M.E.N. last week how she loves to drive her Rolls Royce around Wilmslow and Hale to “check out the competition” and said she finds “shopping orgasmic” with a collection of 500 pairs of shoes and 200 handbags.
But husband John, who lives in Leamington Spa, told The Sun of his “shock” that she is appearing in the show - which he only found out when the series was filming a special in Dubai - and she rang to ask him for a £5,000 ring.