Friday, December 12, 2014

Mother of the Year Brandi Glanville Admits to Loving Threesomes and Not Being 'Straight'


HuffingtonPost.com:
"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Brandi Glanville opened up about her sexuality in an interview with HuffPost Live this week. 

Glanville, who is quoted as saying that she "tried to be" a lesbian at one point in her life, told host Ricky Camilleri, "I've been with women, usually there's a man involved ... I have a couple times been with women where it was just us." 

Noting that she loves "beautiful people," Glanville then clarified, "I'm not a lesbian and I'm not straight." 

She did say that her love of threesomes had drawn a number of disillusioned male suitors. 
"That's not something that you plan for," she said. "I feel like it has to be organic."
RELATED:  Brandi Glanville on Kyle Richards Feud: "It's All Her Fault"

2 comments: