Thursday, December 4, 2014

Lisa Rinna 'Thanks' Michael Bolton for Her Marriage to Harry Hamlin


People.com:
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills turned into an episode of Days of Our Lives Tuesday night, when former soap stars Eileen Davidson and Lisa Rinna were reunited.

"The first time I met Eileen was in the late '80s … Eileen was huge on The Young and The Restless," said Rinna, referencing Davidson's role as Ashley Abbott, before the two worked together on Days – Davidson as the villainous Kristen DiMera and Rinna as Billie Reed.

"At this point in my life and career, I feel incredibly grateful," Davidson said about her 2014 Daytime Emmy win for best actress on Days. "I've been doing this for so long … it might never happen again for me."

Said Rinna over lunch with her friend: "The highs and lows in this business are huge … Eileen and I have always connected [and] respected each other's hustle." 


Rinna celebrated her 51st birthday at a party tossed by Lisa Vanderpump at PUMP, where she shared how she met her husband of 17 years, Harry Hamlin (who arrived bearing a Cartier ring for his wife).

"Harry was married to Nicollette Sheridan … turns out she had just left him for Michael Bolton," said Rinna, who joked about later seeing the singer and approaching him. "I just have to thank you from the bottom of my heart. I would not have my beautiful girls. I would not have my husband. Michael Bolton looked at me and said, 'You are so welcome.' "

Speaking of awkward splits, Brandi Glanville continued to spar with ex-husband Eddie Cibrian.

"Every time I have a book come out there's a little drama with the ex," remarked Glanville, before talking to her attorney. "He's decided that I owe him over a hundred thousand dollars in back support and alimony he says he overpaid."

Continued Glanville, who has two sons with Cibrian: "I told Eddie he could f--- off … it's affecting our children. I'm over the fighting. I'm over the drama."

Kyle Richards is already over the drama with her youngest daughter, Portia, whom she took shopping with her husband, Mauricio, in advance of their cruise to Spain and Majorca.

"It's important that Portia understand the value of a dollar," said Richards, who would later buy her daughter $564 worth of clothes. "I'm not gonna raise a brat."

Cue Portia tossing her clothes onto the floor of the boutique and yelling, "Mom, buy me this!"  
RELATED: Eileen Davidson, Lisa Rinna Ignite RHOBH 2014 Season Start

No comments:

Post a Comment