Thursday, December 4, 2014

Kandi Burruss's Mother-In-Law Dies Following a Stroke


People.com:
Kandi Burruss, cast member on Bravo's Real Housewives of Atlanta, and her husband Todd Tucker are mourning the loss of his mother.

Sharon Tucker, affectionately known as "Miss Sharon" on the show, passed away on Tuesday, suffering a fatal stroke.

"Today I lost my partner, my ride or die my best friend!" Tucker wrote in an Instagram caption with a picture of himself and his mom. "I don't know what to do? I'm lost!"

His mother reportedly passed away in New York City. Upon news of her stroke Tucker flew from Atlanta to be by her side before she died.

"Our family has suffered a terrible loss," Burruss, 38, wrote in her own message on Instagram. "She was fun, energetic, loving and caring. ... [Todd] talked to her every morning. ... It's hard losing people that you love but when it comes out of the blue with no warning it just makes it that much harder … I'm still in shock."
RELATED: 'Housewives' Star Mama Joyce No Way I'm Attending Miss Sharon's Funeral ... But I Have Regrets

1 comment:

  1. That's sad. Definitely the wrong in-law was taken.

    ReplyDelete