Monday, March 17, 2014

Mama Joyce Admits She's Still 'Not Excited' About Kandi Burruss' Upcoming Wedding To Todd Tucker


MailOnline:
Real Housewives Of Atlanta star Kandi Burruss has found the man of her dreams.

But her mother, Mama Joyce, is 'not excited' about her daughter's April 4 nuptials.

But on Saturday the matriarch told RadarOnline she would deal with it. 'It’s not my wedding. If she is happy then I am happy for her. If that’s who she wants to marry then I’m happy. As long as she is happy I am happy,' Joyce said.

Mama Joyce and Tucker have experienced a strained relationship for some time, with Joyce making repeated objections to the romantic relationship between Tucker and her daughter.

Joyce believes Tucker has been cheating on Burruss with her friend Carmon, and was even critical of her daughter's first fiance, Ashley 'A.J.' Jewell, who was killed in a bar fight in 2009.

Mama Joyce once attempted to physically confront Carmon in an infamous Real Housewives Of Atlanta episode.

Burruss is expected to wed Tucker in a televised event for Bravo this spring.
'I’m not going to stand up when they ask if anyone has any objections,' said the mother. 'I don’t have anything to say. Everyone knows how I feel.'

The tension was so severe that at one point Tucker suggested walking away from the relationship because of his awful relationship with Burruss' mother.

'I hope that I can say "I’m glad Kandi didn’t listen to me and this is the man she has been waiting for all her life."' Mama Joyce shared with the site.
RELATED: Kandi Burruss gets wedding spin-off

1 comment:

  1. Wow her mom will never be happy... who is really using who? Who is really running behind the scenes??? The momma... she probably claims to be a christian too... remember thall ahall not bear false witness! They will end if she stays in the relationship... what do u want your daughter to be old and alone????

    ReplyDelete