Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Heather Thomson Says She And Aviva Drescher Only Have A "Professional" Relationship


Wetpaint.com:
The name of the game in the Real Housewives franchise has always been drama, but has the Real Housewives of New York cast taken the trash-talking to unmanageable new heights?

Heather Thomson claims that RHONY castmate Aviva Drescher has gone above and beyond the call of duty stirring up trouble for her fellow housewives, turning mean girl behavior into a fine art. 

Heather tells RadarOnline.com that Aviva’s bad behavior has turned their formerly close bond into little more than a professional relationship.

When Aviva got so heavy handed at the end of last season, with name calling and she kind of really lost control, what you didn’t see behind the film is that when she called the girls ‘white trash’ and she said all those terrible things about Sonja [Morgan] being an alcoholic and these awful things that I feel are below the belt, she promised me that she had apologized on the show for it,” says the Yummie Tummie founder. 

Despite Aviva’s claims that she had made things right after her outburst, Heather says, “She really never apologized, so I felt a little bit jaded.”

While Aviva’s posturing for cameras may have sent Heather packing, Heather says that the show has given her an even better friend in Carole Radziwill.

“Carole Radziwill and I are like sisters,” says Heather. “I can say she is one of the best things that came out of the show for me. I have Bravo to thank for the wonderful person that Carole is in my life. And I love her so, so much.”
RELATED:  ‘RHONY’ star Heather Thomson denies having marital problems

No comments:

Post a Comment