Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Lisa Vanderpump Denies Rumors of Wanting Kyle and Kim Richards Off 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'


Wetpaint.com:
If there’s one thing the press should know by now about Lisa Vanderpump, it’s to never put words in her mouth. The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills has battled a number of reports leading up to Season 4 of show, including negative claims hurled at her restaurant, Villa Blanca, and rumors she has a vendetta against co-stars Kyle and Kim Richards.

Wetpaint Entertainment had the pleasure of chatting up Lisa Vanderpump at the Beverly Hills Lifestyle Magazine anniversary party at the Sofitel Hotel in Los Angeles on June 6. She was kind enough to give us a few tidbits about Vanderpump Rules Season 2, what Giggy the Pom’s next career move should be, and what she really thinks about the rumors of her relationship with the Richards sisters.

Wetpaint Entertainment: Can you tell us anything about the new season of Vanderpump Rules?

Lisa Vanderpump: I can’t really, but I mean, we are in production now. It was picked up and they’re still kind of trying…what can I tell you? It’s still the same kind of shenanigans going on, but in a different direction. It’s never easy to try to control a wild bunch of young, crazy kids, but it’s a lot of fun. That’s what the show brings. 

It brings humor and kind of an upbeat new season.
 
Speaking of wild and crazy kids, there’s a rumor that Stassi has been suspended. Can you speak to that?
Well, I’m not saying it was her, but I did suspend one of them, but that’s not that unusual an occurrence. I have to kind of take them to task. 

Now that Grumpy Cat has his own movie do you think Giggy should get his own movie or at least a spin off?
I think he should go into politics really. He’s repped by CAA but maybe he should try politics or something.

You’ve been spotted out with Carlton Gebbia lately. Does that mean she’ll be the new housewife?
Oh you’ll have to ask her. You know I can’t possibly answer that.

Is there any truth to Taylor Armstrong’s role being reduced to a friend of the housewives?
I couldn’t possibly say.

Do you have any response to the rumors that you want Kyle and Kim off of the show?

Oh that’s absolutely nonsense. I’ve been with Kyle and Kim the last couple of days. No, you know, I support them. I love having the existing cast. There’s a camaraderie between us. There’s been a lot of nonsense written in the press which I don’t want to even comment on, because it’s such absolute BS. So no, it’s a close bond between all of us.

Is there anything new on your war of words with Radar Online over the cardboard salad?

That’s kind of a bit suspicious to me, especially as that salad has to go through three people to get to the — but you know what, things happen. I’ve never seen it. We serve 300 people a day and I would say that 99% of them are very happy. What can I say?
RELATED:  Lisa Vanderpump Goes Off On Faye Resnick & Adrienne Maloof

No comments:

Post a Comment