Thursday, June 6, 2013

Alexis Bellino Speaks On What Made Her Agree to Meet Up With Tamra Barney And Accept Her Apology


Wetpaint.com:
Alexis Bellino almost rejected Tamra Barney's offer to meet up on this week's Real Housewives of Orange County.
 
Tamra writes in her Bravo blog that watching the episode provided continual surprises for her.

"When Tamra and Lydia met to discuss Tamra reaching out to me, my chin hit the floor hearing Tamra say that she saw a connection between her at a younger age and me in the back of the limo," Alexis writes. "I think everyone can say they have been extremely sad at one point in their life, but for TAMRA to admit that was completely unexpected."

"Then, when I received the text from Tamra asking me to meet with her, I nearly dropped my phone!" she adds.

Alexis admits to initially being opposed to meeting with Tamra.


"I instantly thought: heck no!" Alexis says. "Why would I meet with her again? Why will this time be any different? I think it's a natural feeling to have when I had extended the olive branch twice in the past and was shot down both times."

"By the time I met with Vicki to discuss Tamra's text, I had loosened up a little and [was] ready to do it," she continues.

Alexis says that having Tamra hug her at their meeting "was absolutely shocking."

"All the years of feeling such hatred from someone and to have that person actually apologize (in her own way), and look upset about it, my heart was relieved," Alexis writes. "Most likely we will never be BFFs, but I felt the dark hatred leaving and a fresh start beginning."

Alexis also weighed in on Lauri Peterson dishing to Gretchen Rossi about Vicki Gunvalson during the episode.

"To me, it was a very strange conversation," Alexis adds. "I also don't believe for one minute that Vicki is a person that sleeps around." 
RELATED: Tamra Barney Apologizes For Throwing Alexis Bellino Out of Her Party

No comments:

Post a Comment