Thursday, June 27, 2013

Jo De La Rosa Says Slade Smiley and Gretchen Rossi "Deserve Each Other"


Wetpaint.com:
Of all the revelations from last night’s 100th episode of Real Housewives of Orange County, at least one is still making waves on Twitter: Jo De La Rosa accusing Gretchen Rossi of violating the “girl code” by shacking up with the erstwhile Housewife’s ex Slade Smiley. 

After hearing that comment, Gretchen tweeted at Jo, “hate to burst your bubble honey but I didn't meet Slade through you, I knew him from working with him in the real estate busin[ess].” Then she added, “Hilarious that Jo thinks I meet Slade cause of her, I knew him long before her, and Jo and I were only acquaintances because of Slade!” 

Jo didn’t seem to agree with Gretchen’s assessment and wrote back, “whatever helps you sleep at night, darling. I'm happy for the both of you - the two of you truly deserve each other.”

Sounds snide, but after Slade jumped in the mix to tweet, “yes we do and @GretchenRossi and I sleep great at night knowing the truth. Hope u quit pretending one day and find happiness,” Jo insisted to her ex, “I have no negative beef with you. I've always stood up for you and you're better than this.”

Tamra Barney suggested in a tweet to Andy Cohen that he bring Jo back “to shake things up.” Or at least give her a spot on the reunion couch!
RELATED:  Gretchen Rossi Slams Heather Dubrow For Gossiping Behind Her Back About ‘Malibu Country’ Gig, Insists Producers ‘Wanted Me’

No comments:

Post a Comment