Friday, April 5, 2013

With Divorce Looming Porsha Stewart Thanks Family, Fans and 'RHOA' Co-stars For Support


People.com:
After Porsha Stewart learned her husband Kordell filed for divorce last month through media reports, the Real Housewives of Atlanta star says grateful for her friends and family.

"For me this is a very difficult time, for myself and my family. And I'm just trying to remain strong," she told PEOPLE at Bravo's upfront event at Pillars 37 Studios in New York on Wednesday.

She continued, "That's all I can do and lean on my friends and family right now."

Although going through a divorce in the public eye can be trying, Porsha, 31, says she's received an outpouring of support from family, friends and fans.

"When you have strong arms and strong family around you, they cover you, that's what they're there for, so that's who I'm leaning on. It's really a blessing to see it."

But the reality star's gratitude is nothing new – just one day after news of the couple's split made headlines, she told Twitter followers, "Thank you for your Prayers."

Porsha was married to former NFL player Kordell for almost two years. 
RELATED:  Porsha Stewart Returning To ‘RHOA’ After Divorce — She Needs Money

No comments:

Post a Comment