Friday, April 5, 2013

Alexis Bellino Explains Why She Returned For RHOC Season 8


Wetpaint.com:
We almost spilled our wine when we initially heard Alexis Bellino would not be returning for The Real Housewives of Orange County Season 8. Her husband, Jim Bellino, even publicly stated he would be less than thrilled if Alexis signed up for another season, saying his wife was bullied by the other women.

But thankfully Alexis had a change of heart, and she is now totally on board for RHOC Season 8!

Wetpaint Entertainment spoke with Alexis Bellino at the Bravo Upfronts in New York City on April 3, where she explained to us why she decided to come back.

“When Bravo reached out to me and asked me to reconsider, I took a step back and thought about it,” Alexis told us exclusively. “Do I really want my children to think that mommy quit her career or that mommy let those bullies win? No. I’m going to go back and fight and make my statement. If I’m going to go down, I’m going to go down fighting.”

So did she have a hard time breaking the news to Jim knowing how he felt about the show?

o did she have a hard time breaking the news to Jim knowing how he felt about the show?

“It wasn’t hard at all, actually,” Alexis revealed. “He is so supportive. And the one thing my husband does, he hears me out, he listens to what I say. He gives me advice but at the end of the day, he agreed with me it was a good idea to go back.”

Just to make sure, we had asked Alexis if we’d be seeing her in the entirety of Real Housewives of Orange County Season 8.

“Full season, yes,” she responded. “I’m back!”
RELATED:  Should Heather Dubrow Have Invited Alexis Bellino to Her Clambake?

No comments:

Post a Comment