Wednesday, April 3, 2013

At Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion Kandi Burruss Puts NeNe Leakes On Blast For Talking About Her Dead Fiancé



Bossip.com:
The Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 5 reunion show hasn’t premiered yet but pieces and clips of show have already hit the interwebz. One of the many beefs from the show has been the reoccurring drama between Kandi and NeNe Leakes. 

The twosome have squared of playfully in the past but host, Andy Cohen finally decided to let loose on their shady friendship. Andy asks a fan question to Kandi in reference to NeNe saying that Kandi throws shade regularly. Kandi responds by saying:
“Yeah, sometimes there’s shade thrown. But I feel like she always throws shade at me. So I don’t feel like it’s anything more than what she’s done to me.”
NeNe responded:
“Well I really don’t think that I talk negative about you Kandi. I think that I speak my opinion. And you may take it as negativity but it’s simply my opinion.”
NeNe was then asked about tweets where she talked about a housewife that always asks about food but doesn’t need anything to eat:
“Now we all know that’s Kandi. She was asking for food when I tweeted that.”
And Kandi says she doesn’t get why NeNe can crack jokes on and say things about people but gets mad when the favor is returned:
“See but that’s what I’m saying. It’s like okay, you can say that about me and yeah we can laugh about it. But if I say something about you NeNe, and it’s like ‘Ahh! she just…’ You know what I mean?”
NeNe claims though that she never hits Kandi below the belt with her comments:
“No, we can definitely laugh about it. I’m just saying, we just talked about it. You know, I feel like if you can dish it out, just be able to take it. And you know, as long as I’m not trying to cut you to the white meat and you know, hit you below the belt, then we cool.”
Kandi had to stop her there though as she says that NeNe said some rude things about her dead fiance’ A.J.:
“I think that you have done that before…One time when you were on the radio in the past, you said something about my relationship with A.J. and it was about whatever. And I felt like ‘Whoa, okay.’ That was not cool for you to say. So that’s when I felt like ‘You know what, I don’t mess with her like that.’ And that’s when you got a different me.”
RELATED: Kandi Burruss Talks Lawsuit Against Kim Zolciak, Defends Phaedra Parks

No comments:

Post a Comment