Thursday, April 18, 2013

Ramona Singer Talks Season 6 of RHONY, New Ventures and Aviva Drescher


AllMediaNY.com:
Ramona Singer and Aviva Drescher are reportedly still not speaking after their drawn-out season five Real Housewives of New York City feud.

According to Radar Online, the Bravo stars both attended the We Are Family Gala, which honored Sting and Trudy Styler—but though they were at the same event, they made it obvious that the air was not yet clear between them.

“We did not speak,” Drescher told celebrity magnet Tom Murro.

It seems that neither star wants to make up with the other, and their feelings were made known at the NYC event.

“We did not speak. I did not see her nor avoid her. I don’t know what I would do beyond saying hello,” Drescher added, making sure to note that things have not changed between them.

Singer, meanwhile, is glad to return to RHONY for its sixth season despite the tension with her costar.

“As long I have fun doing the show I will keep doing it,” she explained. “My daughter Avery will be off to college this August which is bittersweet for me and all moms watching will see me trying to cope with this as we are so close and she is my only child.”

“I loved the concert and such a great cause,” she added. “It’s tremendous when celebrities use their fame for the good will of our planet. Sting and Trudie are an inspiration to us all, and it really shows how individuals can make a difference!”

As for things between herself and Drescher, Singer noted that the upcoming season will prove to be an “interesting” one.

“It will be interesting to see where my relationship will go with Aviva for as of now we have what viewers saw at the end of season five,” she noted.
RELATED:  'RHONY' Star Ramona Singer Gets Checked for Cancer by Getting Mammogram

No comments:

Post a Comment