Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Kim Zolciak Says Life After Real Housewives of Atlanta Is "Awesome”



Wetpaint.com:
Kim Zolciak’s spin-off, Don’t Be Tardy, is a few episodes into its first real season and Kim couldn’t be happier, but how does she really feel about saying goodbye to Real Housewives of Atlanta, the show that started it all? NBC’s Janine Brady sat down for a chat with Kim (and Kroy!) and the wigged one’s thoughts on life after RHoA may surprise you.

“It’s awesome. I always wanted to do my own show,” Kim revealed. “Filming with my family is really different, it’s not a whole lot of drama. Housewives is a different feel, sometimes I’m stressed and it can be combative.”

However, Kim did admit to getting a bit emotional as she finished filming her final reunion special. “Life’s been good since I left, but it was definitely hard for me to walk off the stage at the reunion. I was a little bit sad. I was like, ‘Whoa, this is kinda weird,’”

We feel ya, Kim. It was hard to watch you walk away, too! Luckily, we can still get our weekly Kim fix thanks to DBT, and a new episode airs tonight at 9:30 p.m. 
RELATED: Kim Zolciak Hid Romance With Kroy Biermann From Bravo Cameras!

No comments:

Post a Comment