Thursday, November 10, 2011

Ramona Singer Fights Back, Denies Diva Behavior at NYC Restaurants


WetPaint.com:
Real Housewife of New York star Ramona Singer is fighting back against accusations that she recently went into diva mode while filming the show’s upcoming fifth season.


In an item that ran in yesterday’s Page Six, anonymous sources complained that Ramona insisted upscale eateries Phillippe and Ciano only serve her eponymous brand of pinot grigio to the cast while they shot at those two locations.


In an exclusive statement to Wetpaint Entertainment, Ramona tells us, “Am I passionate about my pinot grigio? Absolutely! And now that I have my own wine, why wouldn’t I bring a bottle with me? But I always call ahead and ask permission and they usually charge me a bottle fee.”


She denies having filmed at Phillippe for the upcoming season and, as for Ciano, “I graciously drank the pinot grigio they offered. Although, I have to say, my Ramona Pinot Grigio is the best!”


She’d also like to take the opportunity to point out that several other of Manhattan’s most posh dining spots — like Bar Italia and Orsay — are more than happy to serve her vino. And, she adds, "It’s only been on the market for approximately four months, yet it’s already in nationwide stores such as Krogers, Total Wine, and Target."


Hear that, Ciano?


The no-hold-barred housewife has her hands full these days. In addition to filming and marketing her wine Ramona Pinot Grigio., she’s also overseeing her True Faith line of jewelry, her Tru Renewal skincare and Ramona Singer jewelry for HSN.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a day to be in Soho! While browsing the stores on Mercer and basking in some much needed retail therapy I ran right into a frenzy of cameras…to my surprise it was the taping of the New York City’s Real Housewives.

    Outside the store Curve, on Mercer and Spring, I saw Ramona Singer and newbies, Carole Radziwill and Aviva Drescher, getting mic’ed up by the crew. I saw and read about Aviva's possible stint on the show..seeing her today with cameras makes me think it must be true!

    Let me tell you, Aviva Drescher is hands-down the most gorgeous one out of the bunch- even with a prosthetic leg! Trying to not look like a stalking fan, I watched the ladies enter Curve from a distance only to witness Ramona really hamming it up while the cameras followed her. Aviva definitely took the softer and a bit more sophisticated camera approached by lightly chatting and laughing with the other cast members when she entered the store.

    I really think Aviva is going to make a good name for these Housewives…a little extra classiness with the Housewive's drama may be a good thing!!!

    ReplyDelete