Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Kim Richards Boyfriend, Todd Voisine, and Medication for Panic Disorder Revealed


Can't help but wonder if she met that boyfriend in an AA class, because he was creepy looking to say the least:
Kim Richards’ boyfriend, details about Todd Voisine, Kim’s medication, and her troubles with anxiety and panic disorder are revealed this week. Kim Richards’ boyfriend will be revealed tonight. But on Saturday, Richards revealed she was taking new medication before taping the RHOBH episode “Game Night” featuring Brandi Glanville.


First, last week LALATE exclusively reported HERE on Todd Voisine aka Todd Jason Voisine of Maine. He is a resident of Sabattus, Maine, a single father of a teenage son, and recently head of Mid-Maine Powersports aka Central Main Powersports. Second, Richards’ boyfriend will be revealed on tonight’s telecast. The question about “who is Kim Richards dating” has dominated RHOBH commercials all week long.


Third, Richards is currently on medication for anxiety and panic disorder, she now reveals to news. While Glanville demanded answers what was wrong with Kim Richards during the taping, Richards now tells news that she took new medication before taping the “Game Night” episode.


Bravo producers have yet to comment about the decision to put Richards on screen while she suffered medical problems. But Richards told news this weekend more about what was going on behind the scenes.


During the episode, Richards tells sister Kim that she has been battling anxiety and sleep deprivation. Kim says during the episode to Kyle “I’m having horrible panic attacks. I haven’t eaten, I haven’t slept in seven days … I went to doctor today. I’m losing my balance… I can’t hear.”


But on Saturday, Kim Richards told fans and news that she was on new medication that made her (as she calls it) “groggy”. “I told the others that night, that I had just left my doctors for treatment of my anxiety and panic disorder. I have suffered from this for many years.”


Richards says that “They knew he had given me medication for it.” It remains unclear who the “they” includes. “I found myself groggy, as this was a medication I had never taken before. That is why I was carrying my coffee with me. I should have gone home to lay down. Instead I went to shoot RHOBH. My doctors have been trying to determine which medication is right for me. “

6 comments:

  1. who is todd? kim's boyfriend is Ken BLUMENTHAL and he is married with 2 daughters one named Gaby. Who is all over the blogs....

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is with a married man! He has a wedding ring on when they are sitting at the table together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim's BS'ing y'all. Topomax, which she said she is taking, is for seizures. Severe alcoholics also have seizures. I ain't buying the anxiety nonsense.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh please anyone with any experience in meds and disorders can tell Kim has been made the scapegoat of her family. Look up "Family Scapegoating." No wonder the poor lady needs meds. Her sister and family used her and lived off of her for years. Her sister even tried riding her coat talis to fame. Now Kim wants to move, have a life OF HER OWN and her sister freaks out. Why? Because she is threatened by Kim having a good life like hers. She wants to keep her down. She needs to keep her in the scapegoat posistion. Don't believe me. Look it up.

    ReplyDelete