Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Kim Zolciak Lands Bravo Spin-off Series


One question: Why? Does Kim Zolciak really have that much of a following to warrant getting her own show? I know that after the Kandi Burruss-written and produced "Don't Be Tardy for the Party" became a hit Kim gained a huge gay male following (and no doubt a lesbo fanbase after she "swam in the lady pond" with that DJ chick awhile back), but other that I don't see Kim Z being that big a deal or having a story that appeals to enough people to warrant Bravo giving her a spin-off. And really watching a shady, lying and conniving person like Kim Zolciak achieve bliss just rings hollow to me:
Forget the party!


New bride Kim Zolciak is heading down the aisle as the star of Bravo's new docu-series "Don't Be Tardy for the Wedding."


"I am so excited to give an up close and personal look at the next chapter in my life," gushes Zolciak, 33. "My life has turned into a true Cinderella story and to watch the pieces unfold is going to be great! I can't wait to share with all of you!"


Each 30-minute episode will showcase Zolciak during the hectic two months that she had to prepare for her Nov. 11 wedding to 26-year-old Kroy Biermann, defensive end for the Atlanta Falcons.


Among other adventures, fans will get to watch as she scores what she deems the perfect dress - a handmade $58,000 Baracci silk gown covered in pearls, beads, embroidered lace and Swarovski crystals - works with celebrity event planner Colin Cowie and tries to lose the weight she gained while pregnant with her now nearly five-month-old son, Kroy Jagger Biermann.


Zolciak, who met her husband at an Atlanta fundraiser last year, reportedly spent over $1 million on their lavish wedding.


"We spared no expense, you only do this once," she told Life & Style. "This is it for me. It's very expensive but we're in a position where we're able to do that and I'm thankful for that."


She's probably also thankful she's getting even more time on TV.

6 comments:

  1. Let me guess...the writer would prefer to watch a low-rent, low-class, low-life like NeNe Leakes? I will be one of the millions watching this show and frankly, will likely walk away from Atlanta, because without Kim on it, that just means more scenes with a low-life stripper and I for one am just not interested in that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim is a snooze sorry. She bores me he most out of all the franchise from the wig to her non talented ho-ish ways. Booooring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to watch

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will never watch kim show she has nothing to say but bad words.A nd her husband a know body,and her kids are crazy,and she really nasty toward sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so tired of this tardy to wedding..Kim is boring..self centered and I truly feel sorry for her husband..Kroy..

    ReplyDelete