Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Kyle Richards Talks Situation With Taylor Armstrong and Lisa Vanderpump


RealityTea.com:
Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Kyle Richards is speaking out about the recent drama on the show involving her costar and friend Taylor Armstrong.


In her latest blog with Bravo, Kyle reveals the situation/confrontation involving Taylor was “very difficult” because no one wanted to put her in harm’s way.


First Kyle reveals her reasons for not defending pal Lisa Vanderpump, though she wouldn’t have needed to defend Lisa had she not been talking smack about Lisa with Taylor to begin with! Kyle wrote: “Although, Lisa wanted me to step in more, we were okay. I honestly did not want to be involved in another argument. I was still recovering from Game Night. The last thing I wanted to do was get in the middle of someone else’s fight.”


Kyle then sort of makes excuses for her comment about Lisa ‘preying on the weak.’ She writes, “In the episode when I had my séance, Taylor came over to my house to say she was upset with Lisa. We had a conversation on my bed where she told me that she was “scared of Lisa” and that she was intimidated by her. I have never felt that way about Lisa, but I am a strong person. I told her she should be stronger with Lisa. I said “maybe she preys on weak people.” I think that “prey” was too strong of a word. That conversation wasn’t about Lisa. I was trying to help Taylor be a stronger person in general, to have her speak up for herself — in all areas of her life. I know it bothered Lisa that I said that, and I do feel bad about that. I am not premeditated in what I am going to say. That means there will be times I regret saying certain things.”


Kyle also touched on Taylor’s confrontation turned intervention: “Later Adrienne, Camille, and I had dinner and discussed the tea party . I know Camille was worried that Taylor was upset with her. Camille spoke the truth. Taylor was obviously concerned because it was put out in the open. However, sometimes people say things in the heat of the moment. Emotions were running high. This situation is very difficult and none of us wanted to hurt her or put her in harm’s way. Later, I told Taylor later that Camille was just saying what Taylor had told all of us.”


In a new interview with Wetpaint, Kyle revealed her sister Kim Richards is still dating and living with her boyfriend, Ken Blumenfeld. When asked about Kim’s relationship, Kyle says disapprovingly, “They are still living together and I haven’t been over there.”

No comments:

Post a Comment