Sunday, November 27, 2011

Lisa Vanderpump Says She “Expected Too Much” From ‘Disloyal’ Kyle Richards, Regrets Defending Her Against Brandi


RealityTea.com:
Last season on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, costars Lisa Vanderpump and Kyle Richards appeared to be very close BFFs and were almost inseparable. So when this season came along, many wondered what happened to their bond as Kyle acted differently towards Lisa, badmouthing her to Taylor Armstrong, and even accusing Lisa of “preying on the weak.”


Well it appears Lisa is now pondering what happened to that close friendship she once shared with Kyle as well. In her latest Bravo blog, Lisa finally touches on the Kyle issue and she doesn’t mince her words.


Lisa makes it clear she expected loyalty from Kyle and the others during Taylor’s high school confrontation, but was surprised she didn’t get that, going on to compare Kyle and the others to “rats deserting a sinking ship.” Ouch. Lisa also reveals she regrets defending Kyle when it came to the drama with Brandi Glanville.


Below are excerpts from Lisa blog -


“I expected too much. Even though you give others support, it is still impossible to assume that you will be rewarded with the same. I learned you can’t expect loyalty to be reciprocated. Take heed. It was like rats deserting a sinking ship. I don’t want anybody to “back me.” If you believe I am right, and many had voiced the same doubts as I over the last year, then speak up. Don’t do as I had mistakenly done, in defending Kyle against Brandi when I did not have an accurate picture of what had really transpired.”


Lisa goes on to reveal she was hurt to hear Kyle confirm she had been talking behind her back to Taylor -


“What did I learn from this humiliating experience, where I was insulted so publicly? I learned to pick my battles, and I realized that the person I was dealing with had greater battles of her own. Was my pride hurt? Yes, of course. Hearing Kyle confirm Taylor’s accusations against me regarding my ego was very hurtful. But it was also enlightening, as previously I had no idea what had been said between the two of them.”


Lisa also hints that while she embraced Taylor, she realizes she was likely being manipulated by her -


“I embraced her, confirming, much to Kyle’s surprise, that it was time to start anew and erase all the negative feelings and many unanswered questions and extend a hand of support to somebody who desperately needed it. I really believed at that time, whether or not, I was being manipulated, that her need to have me as a friend superseded all that I felt and would just continue to feed into her insecurities.”
RELATED: 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills': Brandi Glanville shares perspective on party

2 comments:

  1. Uh, saw this coming last season. Kyle can't be loyal, look at how she treats her sister. She is too insecure to truly be a friend for long, she craves attention and power so she will back bite anyone over time. I think Lisa needs to thank Camille, she came to her defense by switching the focus to crazy Taylor, the real troublemaker and backtalker. This season has separated the classy women, Lisa, Adrienne, Camille, from the others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree as long as Lisa,Adrienne and Camile have more class. Kyle is to back stabbing. There is room for both Adrienne and Lisa to have a shoe line. They are both classy ladies

    ReplyDelete