Friday, November 25, 2011

Cynthia Bailey's Husband Peter Thomas Speaks Out Again


Uptownmagazine.com:
Cynthia Bailey’s other half Peter Thomas isn’t known to hold his tongue. Last season when the couple showed up on the The Real Housewives of Atlanta, it didn’t take long for Peter to make an impression. Becoming man and wife hasn’t dimmed the fiery Jamaican’s flame either. Sunday night’s episode, where he clashed with Apollo and had choice words for Sheree at Kim and Kroy’s baby shower, proved that. And, judging by the previews for the next episode, Peter has a lot more fireworks in store.


UPTOWN caught up with Peter, who is a part of the fam, and he dished about his castmates, why UPTOWN Restaurant and Lounge failed, his latest venture bar One, whether any of his kids will be on the show and his love for his wife Cynthia.


On clashing with Apollo:


What people see is what it is. I don’t really know Apollo. Apollo felt like he was defending his wife [regarding] the UPTOWN article that I did . . . the article wasn’t about them. The article was about how I felt about what my wife said and what people were saying about, you know, UPTOWN Restaurant and Lounge and that she gave me money to do it and I wanted to set the record straight by saying yes she made a contribution but I didn’t take her wallet to do it.


The real problem with Sheree:


She talks about everybody f****ed up all the time, especially my wife. She said my wife is spineless. She said my wife has no backbone. She said my wife follows around NeNe like some little puppy. She says a lot of really f****ed up things and my wife is too much of a classy chick to even go in on that so, when they ask me what I think, because me and my wife is one, I’m gone say how I feel. She thinks she’s cute but I don’t think she’s cute. If she thinks she’s cute, then that’s on her. It’s like when I watched [the show Sunday] night and she said ‘well, I know I’m cute’ and my answer was ‘really.’ It didn’t change how I feel. But all of that was at the top of the year. I just saw Sheree recently after the Soul Train Awards. She came through to bar One and maybe she forgave me or I forgave her. We don’t know. Let’s see what happens next.


About NeNe and her mouth:


When I say NeNe is loud, it’s because NeNe got a big ass mouth but I love her. I love her to death. I love her. She’s cool as hell. She’s the realest as far as I’m concerned.


About Kim and her mouth:


When I say Kim is crazy as hell, it’s because her mouth is so reckless. All kinds of s**t come out of her mouth. I don’t think they have ever shot Kim without beeping, without beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep, because she talks crazy. That’s how she talks.
RELATED: 'Real Housewives Recap': 'Papa Smurf' Makes Everyone Blue

5 comments:

  1. I think Peter is a racist. His remark about Kim was disgusting and was not called for. He is controlling and rude and always has a sour puss....Grow up Mr Thomas, and start learning better behavior, and maybe you will have success in business.....You have a beautiful smart wife and why she married you is still the question. It is so clear you are jealous of her beauty, kindness, and her business sense....along with being a RACIST

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think peter is a racist at all! And I'm a white girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ne Ne is my favorite. I love Candy. Sheree is a problem causer. Phaedra is unique/cool. Cynthia is classy & has her self together. Kim is a phony self absorbed individual.
    Who now has 3 kids with 3 different men. She thinks people wants what she has, not me. Not the way she attained it.
    And she does treat her asst. Like a servant. Sweetie needs to quit.
    And that Marlo woman is crazy! Please don't make her a regular. She is trash and Jekyll / Hyde personality problems. Yech.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ne Ne is my favorite. I love Candy. Sheree is a problem causer. Phaedra is unique/cool. Cynthia is classy & has her self together. Kim is a phony self absorbed individual.
    Who now has 3 kids with 3 different men. She thinks people wants what she has, not me. Not the way she attained it.
    And she does treat her asst. Like a servant. Sweetie needs to quit.
    And that Marlo woman is crazy! Please don't make her a regular. She is trash and Jekyll / Hyde personality problems. Yech.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pot calling the kettle black. Who you calling GHETTO? Peter: u sat on a stage at the season finale of Housewives of Atlanta and told Kenya to "sit her a_ _ down". It doesn't matter what Kenya did, YOU DON'T HIT WOMEN peter and that's exactly what u did. And here you have the teenie tiny little balls to call someone else ghetto. Ghetto aint too bad, its just a place but WRATCHED is who you are. Your wife may overlook your faults but trust the ratings when I say to you that black america will not! If you don't apologize for what you men did to Kendra at the season finale. Housewives of Atlanta will be no more. Wait n see'

    ReplyDelete