Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Taylor Armstrong's Husband Russell's Violent Past


Don't any of these chicks watch Oprah? 'Cause I'm sure at some point she might've said something to the effect of 'once an abuser, always an abuser':
Taylor Armstrong of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, has claimed that her estranged husband, Russell Armstrong has been physically abusive toward her, and RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that he has a past history of abusive and violent behavior with other partners.


In fact, Armstrong has had two separate restraining orders filed against by him, one by his ex-wife, and one by an ex-girlfriend. In addition, Armstrong has a criminal record, having pled guilty to battery in 1997.


Russell Armstrong was married to Barbara Armstrong from 1997 and separated shortly after their son Aiden was born. In exclusive court documents obtained by RadarOnline.com, Barbara alleges that when she was six months pregnant: "Russell threw me to the ground and slapped me across the face....the police were called to Russell's and my residence during our marriage because Russell hit me, blackened my eyes, kicked me in the back, threw crystal drinking glasses at me, and spit on me."


Barbara also states in her sworn declaration that in late 1997 Russell: "Pleaded guilty to battery and said that he understood that he had to go to an anger management program. That was the first anger management program that Russell was ordered to attend."

No comments:

Post a Comment