Thursday, August 4, 2011

Jill Zarin on Ramona Singer: She Knows I’m Not An Alcholic


OKmagazine.com:
Although the feud continues even after the season has wrapped, The Real Housewives of New York City star, Jill Zarin, has bigger fish to fry. If she’s not guest-starring on a show with a gorgeous male lead like Matt Bomer, this housewife is busy expanding her creativity and passion designing hosiery that boosts butts and flattens bellies. The reality star talks to OK! about focusing her energy on her new line of shapewear, Skweez Couture and not on the hurtful and untrue alcoholism accusations made by fellow RHONYC costar, Ramona Singer.


“Ramona knows I’m not an alcoholic. She’s seen me drink and she said it to lash back at me for what I did to her with Mario and two wrongs don’t make a right. She crossed the line,” says Jill.


Understanding the fundamentals of their “love-hate relationship,” Jill admits to being guilty of a nasty comment stating that Mario was cheating on Ramona and says she apologized for unintentionally hurting her. The feeling was not mutual.


“I apologized to her though for the Mario comment but she did not apologize in fact she reinforced it that it was okay to do it” Jill spills to OK!.


However, though still unsaid, Jill does not demand an apology. Instead she talks about the group of people that truly deserves Ramona’s kind words.


“I have been to AA meetings years ago to support a friend and the damage of outing someone… you know one of the reasons people go to AA is the anonymity. The protection. And there are people that won’t go to AA because they’ll are worried they might have a friend like Ramona who will out them,” explains Jill. “It’s not just about me…she did not apologize to the fans because it’s really not me. I don’t care. I know I’m not so it doesn’t really matter.”

No comments:

Post a Comment